Why Study at MDIS
Why Study in Singapore?
- Singapore is well-known for its educational excellence
- A metropolitan city with rich multicultural heritage, and ranked Top 1 in The for Personal Security
- A great place for food lovers to enjoy a wide range of cuisines from different ethnic groups
- Explore the thriving arts and culture scene, plus the cosmopolitan retail experience
- With an integrated transport system and a world-class airport, students can look forward to enhanced access to countries within Asia Pacific
Why Study with MDIS?
MDIS offers internationally-accredited courses in Business and Management, Engineering, Fashion and Jewellery Design, Health and Nursing, Information Technology, Languages and Education, Life Sciences, Media and Communications, Psychology, Tourism and Hospitality Management, and Safety and Environmental Management. These programmes are offered in collaboration with renowned universities in the United Kingdom the United States of America. MDIS also has set a proven track record of preparing students to excel in the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Ordinary and Advanced Level), Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and Cambridge International Lower Secondary, through its comprehensive preparatory courses.
Students from more than 50 countries
Variety of academic programmes to suit different interests
We partner with globally-recognised universities from:
- The United Kingdom and The United States of America
- Join social interest groups such as Toastmasters Club, Dance Club, Photography Club, Angel Hearts Club and Google Developer Student Club.
- Join sports interest groups such as Badminton Club, Basketball Club, Cricket Club and Football Club.
- Join the Student Council and be part of the student voice and to engage students in learning about democracy and leadership.
- Join Student Ambassador Programme and be given the opportunity to represent MDIS at official functions and events both on and off campus.
- Acquire soft skills under the MDIS Experience workshops to enhance interpersonal relationships in preparation for the working world.
- 15-storey eco-friendly hostel on campus
- Life sciences and computer laboratories
- Hospitality training centre
- TV and radio production studios
- Engineering laboratory and workshops
- Fashion & Jewellery Designs studios
- Nursing practicum lab
- Gymnasium, dance studio and badminton court
- 24-hour convenience store on campus
- Nearby amenities such as